Fred and Fiona

Fred and Fiona were making passionate love in Fred's Transit van when suddenly
 Fiona ( being a bit on the kinky side) yells out: "Oh, fat boy, whip
 me, whip me!"
 Fred, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have
 any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration, opened the window, snaps
 the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse
 in sado-masochistic ecstasy.
 About a week later, Fiona notices that the marks left by the whipping
 session are not healing and starting to fester a bit so she goes to the
 doctor.
 The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks: "Did you get these marks
 having sex?"
 Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even slept with Fred let alone
 allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires, eventually admits that,
 "Yes, I did."
 Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims: "I thought so, because in
 all my years as a doctor, you've got the worst case of van aerial disease
 that I've ever seen."..

No comments:

Post a Comment